Call Center Agent (CCA)
$36,000 - $45,000/YearSchedule A Call With Our Talent & Culture Specialist APPLY NOW See All Opportunities
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Make outbound telephone calls related to customer follow-up
- Respond to client emails and chat messages
- Work within our core Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Work with the Microsoft platforms (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Upsell company products and services, where applicable
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Build customer rapport by showing empathy and compassion, when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Factors To Measure Your Success
- Achieving assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Consistently achieving high quality call monitoring scores.
- Participate in Cancel/Skip Saves of services.
- Maintaining assigned daily client call logs.
- Working successfully as a TEAM is critical.
- 2+ years of quality customer service experience via phones, and emails.
- Availability to work between the hours of 7:30 am and 6:30 pm with seasonal Saturday hours.
- Experience talking and typing simultaneously.
- Health Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance + Short Term Disability
Meet Kim G, Contact Center Agent
I have worked for Blades of Green since September 2022, as a new employee coming in you don't know what to expect. Everyone here has been so helpful throughout my training. Blades of Green really cares about their customers as well as their employees. This is a great family based business and I'm looking forward to my future here at Blades of Green.