Same Day Next Day Router
Starting at $18-22/hourSchedule A Call With Our Talent & Culture Specialist APPLY NOW See All Opportunities
- Scheduling clients for their interior pest appointments, including calling and communicating with clients in a manner which meets our customer service standards.
- Create or maneuver routes between technicians to ensure that client's needs are met, and that service is delivered according to the company's guidelines in the most efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot with technicians who may encounter a routing related issue throughout the day.
- Take inbound calls to support the client service and sales departments.
- Support the routing team by assisting with other administrative tasks, as needed, such as call aheads, need permission list, text aheads, etc.
- Properly document client interactions in CRM to keep a detailed record of service-related notes and other details that might be needed for historical purposes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Work Experience: 1 year experience in a routing/scheduling position.
- Monday through Friday (shifts range from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM), with at least one Saturday shift per month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401k, Profit Sharing
- Discounts on Services
- Life Insurance + Short Term Disability